Bangkok Ladyboys Forum
OneTrueSaxon

Bully's Restaurant on the main Sukhumvit between soi's 4&2

I have been eating here for quite a few years now and was a bit gutted that they have stopped the Lamb Chops. But the Pork Chops more than made up for it.

Other dishes i have had here include the Rack of Ribs, the Bully's Burger and the Steak

image.jpg

I also use Bully's when in LOS.It is not the cheapest for food and drink but the quality is

excellent.A pitcher of beer with sausage and mash and I'm a happy boy.I didn't expect the sausages to be good but they are like long tasty chipolates and with the cheesy mash and onion gravy were as good as I've had anywhere!I like going there a couple of times of week to read the English papers which they provide for free.Good food,beer, the Sun (newspaper) and ladyboys round the corner what more can an Englishman want when in Bangkok?My annual visit will be in January and I can't wait.

Double decker burger was very filling and great value . Definitely would return here for some pub grub

Your Thai food looks so yum yum. I daren't think of the ladyboys' pics you will post in the members sections. 55555

Double decker burger was very filling and great value . Definitely would return here for some pub grub

Good update and timing. Not been in there since it changed hands. Looks like the burger has improved from that pic.

Good update and timing. Not been in there since it changed hands. Looks like the burger has improved from that pic.

It's worth a try . All I wanted was a bit of fat food before I started on the beers watching the football at 9pm .

Service was alright not slow and the place was bit empty so I got everything done no hassle .

A selfie ?

:lol: :lol: Yes, it looks like one. But not mine.

I also use Bully's when in LOS.It is not the cheapest for food and drink but the quality is

excellent.A pitcher of beer with sausage and mash and I'm a happy boy.I didn't expect the sausages to be good but they are like long tasty chipolates and with the cheesy mash and onion gravy were as good as I've had anywhere!I like going there a couple of times of week to read the English papers which they provide for free.Good food,beer, the Sun (newspaper) and ladyboys round the corner what more can an Englishman want when in Bangkok?My annual visit will be in January and I can't wait.

Had a bangers & mash there yesterday . Very tasty indeed & hit the spot thats for sure .

I also like going to Bully's pub once in a while. Particularly after a walk in the heat it's a great place for a cold beer in an air conditioned room.

Apart from the usual pub grub, they also serve some quite good local Thai dishes, such as Panang curry with beef for 165B. Khao suay (pretty white rice) +35B.

IMG_20190322_150240.jpg

IMG_20190322_150422.jpg

Excellent WiFi signal and some old fashioned paper newspapers are available for free. Of course they have also several large tellies where you can watch soccer.

http://www.bullys-bangkok.com/about_us.php