Bangkok Ladyboys Forum
Siam Man

Guest Friendly Hotels In Bangkok

2 hours ago, mikel said:

I've stayed at @Mind three times over the years and agree with OTS that the one bedroom is worth the extra. It's a good location although the area has changed dramatically with brand new condo towers dominating the skyline. 

The gym is rubbish. If you're a fitness fan try Muscle Factory (a short cab ride away). The rooftop pool is tiny - maybe two people lazing around is enough. Still big enough to enjoy a ladyboy in though.....

During my last stop (Late 2017) I noticed all new staff in rebranded uniforms and a greater air of professionalism but a decline in charm (also wall to wall Chinese tourists).  Breakfast wasn't as good as previous vusits. I'd stay for a night possibly two and am now looking at Viva Garden in Bang Chak one BTS stop south.

wow nice looking place but so far away from the action

11 minutes ago, grego said:

wow nice looking place but so far away from the action

Sky train station is a 5 minute walk from the hotel - you can probably be at Nana station in 12 or 15 minutes. When you stay on, say, Soi 13 it takes you about that long to get to NEP in a taxi when in traffic. 

If you don't mind the distance you can get some dynamite deals on great hotel rooms the further you get away from lower Sukhumvit. 

Yes I know. I just like being in the middle of it all (soi 4) as it makes me happy. Lol. Also like being able to go back to hotel and snooze and then get back easy to the bars like big dogs 

Wow thanks for the infobomb lads. Yeah its a few stops away but soi 4 in your face everyday does my heading. On Nut will have some ladyboys around surely and theres always tf.

2 hours ago, xcom said:

Wow thanks for the infobomb lads. Yeah its a few stops away but soi 4 in your face everyday does my heading. On Nut will have some ladyboys around surely and theres always tf.

You’ll see the odd ladyboy around. Especially it the food hall in Tesco Lotus and the usual food outlets such as KFC, MacDonald’s and Starbucks.

I do remember a stunning ladyboy having a stall of moblie phone accessories and even took her to lunch. No idea if she’s still there, but was game for it.

As Mikel as said it as changed a bit with the night market getting knocked down and replaced with Condos. I used to spend many a good night starting off there listening to live bands and the food stalls were the best around. It used to attract a lot university gg’s and lbs. 

i know what you mean about Nana being in your face when staying there. It’s good to get away from it and relax.

Edited by OneTrueSaxon

1 hour ago, OneTrueSaxon said:

You’ll see the odd ladyboy around. Especially it the food hall in Tesco Lotus and the usual food outlets such as KFC, MacDonald’s and Starbucks.

I do remember a stunning ladyboy having a stall of moblie phone accessories and even took her to lunch. No idea if she’s still there, but was game for it.

As Mikel as said it as changed a bit with the night market getting knocked down and replaced with Condos. I used to spend many a good night starting off there listening to live bands and the food stalls were the best around. It used to attract a lot university gg’s and lbs. 

i know what you mean about Nana being in your face when staying there. It’s good to get away from it and relax.

Exactly i was in the landmark for nearly 3 weeks and day 12 i wanted out. Thats a shame the Night market would have been good; Being a few train stops away i can explore a bit more instead of being in nana-asoke, or i'll probably come running back  .

Has any BM stayed at the Key Premier hotel in Sukhumvit Soi 7 or at the Sure Stay Plus on Sukhumvit Soi 2?

Joiner fees are hopefully no issue in either place. And both hotels are relatively new afaik. The Sure Stay is a bit more expensive. Location of both hotels is fine IMO. 

But what about the general look and feel, the ladyboy friendliness in particular, pool areas etc.? Are they primarily family hotels or more party hotels?

Any known issues with either hotel?

Which one would you prefer?