Siam Man

Guest Friendly Hotels In Bangkok

8 hours ago, pennybridge said:

Walked past citrus suites when going to analisa massage the other day. It looks really nice, and the street is ok. I checked the prices online for the bigger rooms, seems like great value for the money. Will give it a try on my next visit.

I've stayed at Citrus Suites Soi 6 the last few times in BKK. Aside from a mediocre breakfast buffet, it has a lot going for it. Location is hard to beat.

I was stationed in Thailand In 1969 for one year-I have been going back to Thailand annually for two months since 1999. I love the charm of the old fashion Thai hotels, such as Nana Hotel. Stayed at the Nana annually for about 10 years. However, about 2008, I was awakened at Nana Hotel by something crawlling on me. I found THREE large bed bugs in my bed. Have not and will never stay at Nana Hotel again.  

On 6/18/2022 at 4:32 AM, Bwana_LB said:

I've stayed at Citrus Suites Soi 6 the last few times in BKK. Aside from a mediocre breakfast buffet, it has a lot going for it. Location is hard to beat.

Stayed there in 2019. Same conclution as above. Okay hotel but brekkie was weak and crowded. Not what you´re after after a night with mongering:-) Also pool area was abit dissepointing!!