• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• New Topics

• Thank you gentlemen for all this information. I booked for two, there should be no problem.   The rooms look big, I think I would bring lbs to the hotel, rather than bringing them.
    • I looked up the Maison hotel. https://maisonhotelbangkok.com/  4 nights 9000thb.  Not that expensive.  That price does not include breakfast 
    • Usual guest at Aspen here. They only charged me ฿300 for bringing to LBs once. And one of the LBs got pissed because she said she'd come to the Aspen the week prior as a party of a threesome and there was no extra charge. It didn't bother me but yes, you might expect an extra joiner fee for two girls. As other said above, make sure you book the room for two guests and you'll be able to bring LBs or GGs without a problem. I liked it. Staff is friendly, ample rooms, some come with kitchen, which is amazing for someone like me with specific dietary restrictions. The walk to Soi 4 might be a drawback, especially for when you're trying to bring a girl and she's walking with high-heels. Other than that, I do recommend Aspen.
    • I stayed there last year November and this year in January.  Rooms are big for what you pay.  The room I stayed in (1-bedroom Executive Suite) has a bedroom with an adjoining bathroom and a separate living room with kitchen.  Very spacious (about 50 sq m) and I like it. However it is a bit old with dated furniture in the living room.  In my room, the bathroom ceiling has some water damage stain.  In the living room, some paint or wallpaper was peeling off in one corner of the room.  If you find such things not important like I do, you will like staying there.  The large bed was firm but comfy.  I did not use the gym (located on the ground floor) nor the small pool (just outside the gym). Last time one could take a shortcut over from Soi 2 to Soi 4 to go to Nana Plaza via a road in front of Rajah hotel.  However Rajah was demolished and a new hotel called Maison Hotel is in its place.  There is still a road between Soi 2 and Soi 4 in front of Maison but there are security guards and road barriers at both ends of this road, meaning that it is private property.  With that said, it is possible to take the shortcut by pretending you are a guest of Maison.  Maison hotel is a bit pricey but with low season now you might get a good deal since it is close to Nana Plaza but don't expect large rooms like Aspen unless you are willing to pay a lot more. If you need to go to the Sukhumvit main road, Aspen has a free shuttle tuk-tuk that will drop you off at Phloen Chit Center.  This building has a supermarket in the basement, a Lawson convenience store, a several restaurants.  To back to the hotel you can walk or call the hotel to send you the shuttle. Aspen is ladyboy and GG friendly so no worries.  I only bring back only one so I am not sure if they will charge extra for more guests.  
    • You'll be hard pressed to find a hotel that's not LB friendly in that area so it's not something to worry about. Just make sure you've booked the room for 2 occupants to avoid any hassle about joiner fees.
  • Recent Status Updates

• Today's Birthdays

1. DougSchias
      DougSchias
      (41 years old)
    2. ShashaCruz
      ShashaCruz
      (27 years old)
  • Who's Online (See full list)