Sign in to follow this  
Rodrigo

Taxi or Grab to Pattaya from Sukhumvit

I finish work around 1630 on Friday and plan to visit Pattaya for the weekend. Yes I could take the bus but with luggage and all prefer to take a car.

the taxis hanging around the hotels charge 1500. Is Grab better? 

1 hour ago, Rodrigo said:

I finish work around 1630 on Friday and plan to visit Pattaya for the weekend. Yes I could take the bus but with luggage and all prefer to take a car.

the taxis hanging around the hotels charge 1500. Is Grab better? 

Nams taxi are  good 1300 bht safe lady driver , not sure if they will come into bangkok at that hour because of traffic , maybe worth a email 

Just now, taaseesanuk said:

Yep, as Whiteshirt says, Nam's Taxis are perfect for the Bangers v Pats trip.....good safe MILF drivers get you there in a good mood.

Everyone loves a milf driver don’t they ;) 

Bangkok limousine. Super reliable. Great cars and service. Used them all the time. 
1800 last time to pats. 

9 hours ago, Denbosch1971 said:

I always use Orange Taxi Service from Pattaya. Last time they charged 1200 THB for single trip from Sukhumvit to Patts

I used Orange Taxi Service in August. 1200 B including tolls and no problem. Drivers on time, good cars.

40 minutes ago, Rodrigo said:

Thank you very much everyone. How long do you think it’s going to take from Sukhumvit to Patts that time of the day? 

Difficult to tell. If it is an usual week-end you will have all Bangkok going Pattaya on friday afternoon/evening. The Bangkok exit will be difficult, after that it should be an easy drive. On a sunday afternoon it took me 2 hours. For you I would say between 2 and 3 hours. It would be good to get your feedback.

Anyway you will be there for a great night. Lbs bars New Bar, Delirious bar, Bon Bar, all the others on Buakhao, Katoeys'r us on WS ... If you have questions ...

Tried a few and found Nam's to be the best. Clean modern vehicles, safe reliable driver. Competitively priced. On time!

And yes, they only have women drivers who are usually in their 30's-40's, but they are courteous and friendly. 

I look forward to the day when someone starts a service with just Ladyboy Drivers.  Now that could do well!

3 hours ago, cpenderyn said:

Tried a few and found Nam's to be the best. Clean modern vehicles, safe reliable driver. Competitively priced. On time!

And yes, they only have women drivers who are usually in their 30's-40's, but they are courteous and friendly. 

I look forward to the day when someone starts a service with just Ladyboy Drivers.  Now that could do well!

I had one, but she gve up during covid and opened up a shop back in her hometown near the Laos border.