• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• New Topics

• Two months before your one year extension. When you apply for the initial 90 day you need to show about 60% of the money at home. It can be hectic though. You need to book a place to live, then get a bank account in the first two weeks. Then let the money sit for two months, allowing two weeks to bet the bank statements and apply for the annual extension. Look here for help: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thai.visa.forum/ You can fly in on a 30 day exemption or a 60 day TR to settle on a home, then apply for the O in country. but you will need the 90 day O to get the bank account. Some offices, I think Jomtien, want the 800k on deposit to apply for the original 90 day O. This can be a real Catch-22 because you can't get the bank account without the visa. Avoid agents like the plague. They will get you into a sketchy visa that you cannot administer yourself and charge you for every document for years. Bangkok Bank NY is a commercial only American bank. They do not do personal accounts and they cannot help with a mirrored account. It would break a bunch of money laundering laws.
    • If I was hit with a cash fine for every time I quit a message board or listserv without formally deleting my account, I would be in bankruptcy court.  
    • Send a request to a moderator. Easily handled. Not dealing well with being a poof?  
    • Just don't log in anymore, and shut off all notifications, really no need to delete it if you don't want to come here anymore.
    • Can't seem to see how to delete my account here, anyone know ? Cheers
  • Recent Status Updates

• Aussieguy  »  whitecck

Hi Whitey,
      I'm like you contracted HIV from trip to Thailand - the thing with me was I was not a real fuck 20 girls every trip, a matter of fact if I would bottom it would be for very short time as my ass was getting used to it and I had trouble relaxing. My doc says I was really really unlucky...Im on Biktarvy now and touch wood relatively healthy ..like you mine got picked up early so doc says I am sort of lucky. 
      I'm getting on with my life and try to put it out of my mind but it always sits at the back of your mind and even though they say you will live as long as someone else you wonder.
      There is part of me that is mad at Lboys for giving me it but I suppose that's not helpful. 
      Just wanted to let you know that I share your predicament ..shit happens ..its just how you deal with it that counts.
      All the best 
      · 0 replies
    • Thanks  »  American Eagle

Happy Memorial Day!

· 0 replies
    • Thanks  »  NanaGroup

Happy birthday Nana Group!

· 0 replies
    • Thanks  »  gainsbarre

Happy Birthday!

· 0 replies
    • pointplace

Tickets booked for 28th Feb to 8th March!
      · 0 replies
  • Today's Birthdays

1. HolleyDuma
      HolleyDuma
      (37 years old)
    2. Jazmag
      Jazmag
      (51 years old)
    3. Longbow
      Longbow
      (46 years old)
    4. MeaganHilt