• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Just stayed there last week. Clean, cold AC, fluffy comforters. Breakfast wasn't all that but it was filling and got the job done. I would happily stay there again. Best feature is that it is less than 50 meters to Cindy's. The rates are cheaper on Agoda because they don't include the taxes and fees. The only thing lower on Agoda is the service. Never again.
    • Just stayed there last week. Clean, cold AC, fluffy comforters. Breakfast wasn't all that but it was filling and got the job done. I would happily stay there again. Best feature is that it is less than 50 meters to Cindy's. The rates are cheaper on Agoda because they don't include the taxes and fees. The only thing lower on Agoda is the service. Never again.
    • Yes, they 100% allow ladyboys.  What I love most about the rooms is the bidet toilet, and I ask when booking for a room with a washer/dryer.  Its a combo unit but works well without the hotel cost of laundry or finding a place
    • Stayed last November for 2 nights , great hotel great location , pastel rooftop bar is fantastic for views but £5 a drink, will definitely stay again this year 
    • Frying Pan Jerk Grill About 50 meters north of the side street that Cindy's is on, along Soi 11. Nice bar with good Jamaican food. I was surprised but tasty and very affordable.
  • Recent Status Updates

• Aussieguy  »  whitecck

Hi Whitey,
      I'm like you contracted HIV from trip to Thailand - the thing with me was I was not a real fuck 20 girls every trip, a matter of fact if I would bottom it would be for very short time as my ass was getting used to it and I had trouble relaxing. My doc says I was really really unlucky...Im on Biktarvy now and touch wood relatively healthy ..like you mine got picked up early so doc says I am sort of lucky. 
      I'm getting on with my life and try to put it out of my mind but it always sits at the back of your mind and even though they say you will live as long as someone else you wonder.
      There is part of me that is mad at Lboys for giving me it but I suppose that's not helpful. 
      Just wanted to let you know that I share your predicament ..shit happens ..its just how you deal with it that counts.
      All the best 
      · 0 replies
    • Thanks  »  American Eagle

Happy Memorial Day!

· 0 replies
    • Thanks  »  NanaGroup

Happy birthday Nana Group!

· 0 replies
    • Thanks  »  gainsbarre

Happy Birthday!

· 0 replies
    • pointplace

Tickets booked for 28th Feb to 8th March!
      · 0 replies
  • Today's Birthdays

1. FloydJager
      FloydJager
      (44 years old)
    2. ReynaWink0
      ReynaWink0
      (43 years old)
    3. samiooo
      samiooo
      (38 years old)
    4. XXXTTT