Sign in to follow this  
chukarman

Grand Center Point Hotel Terminal 21

I just booked this hotel for 2 nights because I got a good rate and wanted to splurge. I assumed it would be

LB friendly but when I looked on the Hotel thread I could not find any reviews. Has anyone ever stayed here and have

any info ??

Thanks, 

All you need to do is email (reservations should have an email address on their website) and ask if they are guest friendly:

Hello -

Is your hotel guest friendly? I will be having a ladyboy friend stay with me.  

Sincerely,

John Monger

Make it a point to mention that your guest will be an LB. Virtually every hotel in lower Sukhumvit is LB friendly, but a handful will charge the "guest fee" scam. Good luck. 

Stayed there may years back and took ladyboys without an issue. Never needed to approach the reception desk on entry, security never requested an ID card. The lifts to the rooms was not close to the reception desk. A different security guard or receptionist may have a different view but the hotel policy then was not against them.

My experience is similar to @lbshagger's. It was also many years ago. I brought up GG and LB and had no problems. Only that it was looking at so I don't remember if we ever entered by the main lobby because depending on the location of your room, there is a separate set of elevators way over to another somewhat discreet/less busy area. If I recall correctly, they have the Japanese toilets.

@Ross77 I did indeed enter at the doors furthest away from the desk. If memory serves me correctly at the time there was also a small door close to the lifts with direct access to T21.

The Japanese style toilets did my head in, a degree in computer science was needed just to flush.