Sign in to follow this  
mespicy

Landmark Hotel

I have reservation at the landmark for the middle of next month but note some works were being done out the front , does anyone know if or when they are due to be finished ? 

I'm not sure if this the specific work you're referring to but I found this on their website.

Posted on 

“We are excited to announce that with our ongoing commitment to improving the hotel’s facilities and services, we will be renovating several restaurants at the hotel.  The Atrium, our all day dining restaurant located off our lobby, the Greenhouse Noodle and Congee restaurant and outdoor Terrace both located on the ground level will undergo a complete transformation to provide an even more amazing dining experience at these popular restaurants.  During the period of June 10th to November 30th, breakfast will be served at the award winning Rib Room & Bar Steakhouse located on the 31st floor.  All other services remain fully operational and we thank you in advance for your support and understanding.”

https://www.landmarkbangkok.com/press/restaurant-renovation-announcement/

20 hours ago, jaredblanc said:

I'm not sure if this the specific work you're referring to but I found this on their website.

Posted on 

“We are excited to announce that with our ongoing commitment to improving the hotel’s facilities and services, we will be renovating several restaurants at the hotel.  The Atrium, our all day dining restaurant located off our lobby, the Greenhouse Noodle and Congee restaurant and outdoor Terrace both located on the ground level will undergo a complete transformation to provide an even more amazing dining experience at these popular restaurants.  During the period of June 10th to November 30th, breakfast will be served at the award winning Rib Room & Bar Steakhouse located on the 31st floor.  All other services remain fully operational and we thank you in advance for your support and understanding.”

https://www.landmarkbangkok.com/press/restaurant-renovation-announcement/

It was more to do with the front, I am sure I read somewhere there was hoarding up along the front due to the outside seating area being renovated.

On 10/24/2023 at 1:31 PM, mespicy said:

I have reservation at the landmark for the middle of next month but note some works were being done out the front , does anyone know if or when they are due to be finished ? 

Do not worry. I was in Landmark now from October 11 till 16, 2023. I was not bothered by any noise. The work is done in what was the restaurant downstairs and Huntsman Pub in the basement.

Stayed at Landmark on my last trip in August. As you said Nick no issues regarding noise. Planning trip to bkk around February. Probably stay there again. Good hotel, ok pool, excellent service, convenient for my favourite soi’s 11 and 8, CIB and Cindy’s. And absolutely no issues with bringing someone back

May I ask, given someone is nearby, if the constructions at the ground floor and the terrace are going on? If yes I would book another hotel. Thanks in advance.

21 minutes ago, 18lb45 said:

May I ask, given someone is nearby, if the constructions at the ground floor and the terrace are going on? If yes I would book another hotel. Thanks in advance.

Terrace was still completely covered up (on Wednesday end of morning). So work still ongoing!