scottie1954

Hacker attacked the forum?

well the site has problems. when the most active thread is about how fucked things are.

i guess it is time to jump ship for good

I suspected a conspiracy against this forum when they appointed Siam man as one of the mods here. A quarrelsome vindictive old fart that he is, he started banning people based on his dislike for them rather than for breach of any forum rules. I won't be surprised if he pissed off someone and that guy decided to vent his anger on the forum since Siam's butt wasn't available.

Seriously, what's going on? Seems like the site is managed by a group of chimpanzees; certainly not by IT professionals. No disrespect to the mods, since site maintenance is not their job, but this is ridiculous.

Off to the Pattaya site...

after the hack, Images had been become scattered across many different folders on the server, they are slowly being merged back into one again hence why old uploads are visible again.

after the hack, Images had been become scattered across many different folders on the server, they are slowly being merged back into one again hence why old uploads are visible again.

Thanks fella but one question are we ever going to get the T.L.C on here like our sister site get , and please we have heard that old chest nut about them been bigger etc. but if we had what they do we would be even bigger.

Lotus

Just curious - what happened to the Guess thread - can it be put up again from a "restore point" or whatever the techie term is. Also interesting to know who maybe behind it as it seemed to only delete the GB thread.

Also interesting to know who maybe behind it as it seemed to only delete the GB thread.

Maybe because it was the only interesting thread ?? ;-)

Maybe because it was the only interesting thread ?? ;-)

Based on the pics above 3 posts above - not entirely sure I agree with that and hey this is supposed to be a techie thread but I do understand your point. Now whatever happened to Fern & Harris 11........

:mellow:

It does not look like any outstanding missing pics can be restored from backup, apologies.

If anyone has missing content that they need to re-upload then let me know by PM and I will change your permissions so you can re-edit old posts to upload the photos again.

Am I the only guy who cannot see the entire middle section of the board? I can see advanced and I can see the public forum with hotels etc etc. The section containing chat, the bars etc is now not visible to me at least. I can still access the threads by looking at unread content, so its not been deleted, just looks like its hidden.