Knobby

Onward ticket?

Without revealing all my plans I will be going to Thailand intending to stay up to a year starting from June.

I won't reveal how I am going to do it yet but I have this question,

Being English and with a UK passport, We all know I will get the standard 30 days ( unless it's still at 90? which was temporary)

So I will be leaving Heathrow on a one-way ticket. I did this before in 2019 but I did have a ticket (genuine) to Cambodia as I had a week there. 

The bloke at the check-in desk picked up right away that I was on a single and said I couldn't enter Thailand on a one-way ticket. I had the Camboida ticket so I showed him the booking as he was happy.

This time however is different, the visa I hope to get means my passport will be sent away and I will get a 90-day extension while the visa gets issued.

How to get out of Heathrow on a one-way ticket?

Any tips apart from actually buying a genuine ticket which I will end up not using and is a waste of money?

Bm limirl over on the pattaya forum has a thread on it recently might be worth a look Knobby 

This might help you out:
https://onwardticket.com
A few people on Thaivisa forum have used it with success.

That’s a great resource! Better than my suggestion to book a cheap flight and not turn up or a flexible flight with arefundable fare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm not sure why the secrecy about how you're going to do it but would be interested to know if you've found some trick to beat the system lol.

But the best option IMO, more so than the $10 24 hour ticket sites is just to book a legit ticket on a higher fare class which is fully refundable. I booked one with Emirates last year to get a visa at a local consulate then just cancelled and got a full refund after the visa was issued. 

It looks like "onward ticket" will be used :)

Well I'm not sure why the secrecy about how you're going to do it but would be interested to know if you've found some trick to beat the system lol.
But the best option IMO, more so than the $10 24 hour ticket sites is just to book a legit ticket on a higher fare class which is fully refundable. I booked one with Emirates last year to get a visa at a local consulate then just cancelled and got a full refund after the visa was issued. 
This is how I do it also
Works best with Emirates

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-S901B met Tapatalk