mangatanga

Washer/dryer in room

Last time I was in BKK, I stayed at the Adelphi Suites. My room had a washer/dryer machine that I used quite regularly. It was an awesome benefit of the Adelphi. Now, I'd like to know if there are other hotel rooms that you're aware of with washing machines in the room? I think the Phachara Suites rooms have washer/dryers machines... any others?

Legacy Suites on Soi 29 has room washer/dryers and that hotel is an excellent value on a quiet Soi.  Fraser Suites on Soi 11 has them also, but their rooms are overpriced for what they offer. 

I haven't stayed at Phachara in several years, but they do have washers. They are operating under a different name these days (can't remember what it is). 

As you said, Adelphi has them,  but when I stay there I only use their washer for socks and undershorts. There is a very solid and inexpensive laundry directly next door where I get shirts and everything else cleaned. 

If you do a search on Agoda or whatever hotel site you use, search for "serviced apartments" and you can find the hotels that have in room washers. 

The other Adelphis have it too. My go-to was Adelphi Grande on Sukhumvit 41 (looking for a change now though).

Hi oily, is Ananya Massage & Laundry Service the one you are referring to? I found it on Google. 

Thank you 

Dan

6 minutes ago, Danum99 said:

Hi oily, is Ananya Massage & Laundry Service the one you are referring to? I found it on Google. 

Yep, that's it. I have no idea whether the massage is happy endings or not, but their laundry service is top-shelf. 

Thank you. Am staying at the Park Plaza (@Asok bts)  in a couple of months and I am looking for a good laundry service. 

A washer/dryer in the room means I don't have to bring that many change of clothes. BKK's high humidity is a real pain. 

Thanks again. 

Dan

Grand mercure on soi 19 offers you full big one bedroom apartment with complete kitchen and washing machine also dryer.
Prices are very decent and walking distance from Asok Bts

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A536B met Tapatalk

Your other alternative is just to use a laundry that washes by the kilo. You can usually get your clothes pressed too. Last time I stayed at Mercure on Soi 11 I used the laundry in the lane opposite, just before Cindy’s. Cheap and rest the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your other alternative is just to use a laundry that washes by the kilo. You can usually get your clothes pressed too. Last time I stayed at Mercure on Soi 11 I used the laundry in the lane opposite, just before Cindy’s. Cheap and rest the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep they are good cheap and fast used them as well

Still off topic/actual question.  but hopefully useful. Same day pickup and return but you pay for the added laziness. 
https://www.washdrop.com/laundry-bangkok/

I use them because they split colours and whites. Wash at 30degrees and don’t mix with other customers. Offer ironing as well. (I’m a bit anal about laundry  )

4 hours ago, gainsbarre said:

Grand mercure on soi 19 offers you full big one bedroom apartment with complete kitchen and washing machine also dryer.
Prices are very decent and walking distance from Asok Bts

Thanks. I considered that before deciding on Park Plaza. The latter was much cheaper.

Dan