Youngone

Sofitel Sukhumvit soi 13

Thanks for the review . Almost stayed there last trip , certainly looks very nice & location is perfect in my opinion . Probably a bit pricey for many , but quite reasonable by western standards for a hotel of that quality .

Looks good. No joiner fee great. Personally I don't mind the id . Keeps them honest. If you have a regular I sign them in for one two days to avoid the hassle. Then move to the next regular .

Looks good. No joiner fee great. Personally I don't mind the id . Keeps them honest. If you have a regular I sign them in for one two days to avoid the hassle. Then move to the next regular .

The ID thing is for your protection--agree not needed for regular trusted visitors, but always insist on it with unfamiliar guests.

Thanks Youngone. I've considered the Sofitel before but I used get great rates at the JW Marriott in my last job so I always always stayed there. Next time I'll check this out.

Have you tried sticking a dildo to the walls yet?

Not yet, but it's only a matter of time as I did bring a small collection of toys for fun and frolics... ;)

What was the daily rate during that sale?

Around 4K Baht/night including breakfast for a 'Luxury Room with King size bed'. For some reason I got upgraded to the Opera Suite even though I'm just a basic member with Accor.