-
New Topics
-
Posts
-
By sydney69er · Posted
I saw this promotion at El Gaucho steakhouses in Thailand - 50% of their steaks on the 1st Tuesday of every month. So their steaks go from Fucking Expensive to Expensive! You have to book in advance, walk-ins don't get the deal. I have eaten at El Gaucho in Bangkok and in Saigon. The steaks are very good quality and the service very good. With the 50% discount, the prices comes down to just under Sydney steak house prices. -
By Denbosch1971 · Posted
Totally agree ... I stayed there on my previous trip. Had a hotel booked for 64k for 19 nights, which is very acceptable already (with free cancellation option). Two weeks before departure is saw Hopeland lowered from 60k to 31k for 19 nights! Saving 33k THB in 5 minutes was simply too hard to resist -
Scrimping on hotels just isn’t worth it. You can stay at Hopeland on soi 8 for around 1500-1800b a night, which is really good value.
-
By Denbosch1971 · Posted
That's really crap @xcom ! Thanks for sharing. I am quite sure none of the BMs here will consider it anymore Hope the rest of your trip made up for this 'inconvenience'
-
-
Recent Status Updates
No Recent Status Updates -
Today's Birthdays
No users celebrating today -
Who's Online (See full list)

