pikogpatter

Stable Lodge suk soi 8 LB Friendly?

HI

Just booked Stable Lodge for 2 + 7 days in january/february 2015 as i know it is very well situated in soi 8 and known to be GF but as i am now more into LB (actually more getting them into me :lol: ) i wonder if any BM here knows if they are LB friendly as well?

It I was LB friendly back in 2006 or 2007 when I last used them. Though with the opening of many boutique hotels in this area, their are much better options now. Would be glad to see an update on the hotel if you get a chance

Edited by OneTrueSaxon

I've never stayed there but I've had dinner there a few times with a number of LB's, the service was always friendly and courteous which makes me belief the hotel will be LB friendly.

I have stayed there but probably even before OTS. i do remember a tiny old fashioned lift with doors you closed yourself and duvets on the beds (not common in those days). other than that, not much else to recall about it but it had a quite nice garden and pool at the front of the hotel and very scandinavian menu. I assume it was most likely owned by a Danish guy but would stand to be corrected.

If it has not been upgraded, as OTS suggested much better options now exist.

Never heard " stable lodge " mentioned anywhere before ,,, how did you decide to choose it ???

Chose it because of the location in soi 8 - close to NEP and SC and because i like a room with balcony. I might reconsider though as i have had other answers that make me suspect the hotel may be a bit worn out.

I have stayed there but probably even before OTS. i do remember a tiny old fashioned lift with doors you closed yourself and duvets on the beds (not common in those days). other than that, not much else to recall about it but it had a quite nice garden and pool at the front of the hotel and very scandinavian menu. I assume it was most likely owned by a Danish guy but would stand to be corrected.

If it has not been upgraded, as OTS suggested much better options now exist.

Thx for the reply - i might try to find another option but i like the location and the fact that there are balconies. And yes you are right it is/was owned by a Danish,

It I was LB friendly back in 2006 or 2007 when I last used them. Though with the opening of many boutique hotels in this area, their are much better options now. Would be glad to see an update on the hotel if you get a chance

Could you inform about the better options pls - i would very much appreciate that - and i prefer a room with balcony . not that i use it a lot but sometimes when i come home in the evening i like to sit on the balcony and have a cigarette and "one for the ditch" so to speak 555

I've never stayed there but I've had dinner there a few times with a number of LB's, the service was always friendly and courteous which makes me belief the hotel will be LB friendly.

Thx. if the restaurant is LB-friendly i am sure the hotel is as well.

Edited by pikogpatter

Could you inform about the better options pls - i would very much appreciate that - and i prefer a room with balcony . not that i use it a lot but sometimes when i come home in the evening i like to sit on the balcony and have a cigarette

I check Inn soi 2 as a small balcony and is close to the action.