Sign in to follow this  
randyandy69

Star Inn soi 7/1

I stayed here for just the one night about a week ago. http://www.starinnhotelbkk.com/

I booked it last minute based on low price and location and for being very guest friendly since i intended to bring multiple girls back. (there were no issues with my 3 some or extra charges)

Well i guess you get what you pay for price wise which hits you straight away with the 'mind the step sign' by the lift as its a good bit lower than it should be on each floor- fine so long as you don't have bad legs I guess or as they said, roll in blind drunk.

I would guess some of the working girls also use this hotel some times as ST rooms for punters.

Staff were friendly, almost too much so, rooms were basic but clean enough though I was annoyed I didn't get a room with mirrors that I though i would get.

The one reason I would not stay there again though was the noise, though it maybe quieter if you get a room out back. The window kept no sound out at all and might of well of been made of paper.

There is a club open late just next door which kept me awake... until not long before dawn when the soi gets noisy with vans, street hawkers and people opening up their business for the day. I got no sleep and can't blame the ladyboy with me for that!

So, if you want cheap and close to soi 7 and nana, its ok if you are deaf or get a quieter room.

I would even consider using it again but purely as my personal ST room for CIB and sleep somewhere a bit nicer 555.

Thanks for that Andy. :clap:

I have come close to giving this place a try but others on Soi 7/1 got the nod. I quite like the location that 7/1 provides.

I think every accommodation on 7/1 expects you to bring back a guest. I love strolling down that Soi with a ladyboy on my arm and see the look in the LB massage gurls faces when they see your preference for the third sex.

In the morning I go to check out and Dear jumps behind the counter and says are you checking out today Mr ****** I crack up and the receptionist comes over to check me out of the hotel.

Excellent review !!! May I just add a picture or two of a ladyboy ?

post-9599-0-20476900-1343049315.jpg

post-9599-0-11808600-1343049302.jpg