Sign in to follow this  
randyandy69

Hotel S33 Compact Sukhumvit Hotel

Has anyone had any first or second hand experience of joiners policy at this hotel on Soi 33?

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok/s33_compact_sukhumvit_hotel.html?asq=gmx6XWASoS%2bfGVIzJv4utropuZ%2bOB99JG90xhq71BVreEGluRehBSY67FM%2fpwdLuRgpjeDp9UxiDKSuwqrzj3apRgelxU7DdRH2dJ0l8vxc%3d

I am staying there this coming weekend, but saw one review on normal hotel reviews site indictaing it may not be guest friendly.

I have already booked there and would find it surprising given its location, but don't want a nasty surprise if I bring a lb back...

I will add a review in any event after my stay so this thread will serve a purpose, but any ideas on my question appreciated.

S31 is lb friendly and as a chain I would presume all of them would be.

Please let us know as I mightt be looking at staying there in June

Edited by OneTrueSaxon

Will be at the S 31 upon arrival, good to know and yes, they are listed as guest friendly. Anyone with experience at S 31???

Will be at the S 31 upon arrival, good to know and yes, they are listed as guest friendly. Anyone with experience at S 31???

My Mrs as stayed there. She is in a ladyboy cabaret show that does shows all over Thailand and they did a show at this hotel last November. Not sure who they did the show for ?

m.jpg

mich.jpg

Edited by OneTrueSaxon

OTS- stop posting pictures of your mrs for BM's to lust over haha :P

Just noticed I never did come back on this thread. Can confirm this hotel was certainly ladyboy friendly when I was there- had a great bathroom with jacuzzi too at a decent rate in the room I stayed. Absolutely full of japanese though with massage joints catering to them literally outside the reception, but a handy walking distance to Darkside bar... :D

For any people who are not fully mobile though, some pretty steep steps and no lift to get up to reception level- lugging a case up in 30 degree+ heat was not so fun.