-
New Topics
-
Posts
-
By Denbosch1971 · Posted
I fully agree with you @sydney69er ... the steaks at El Gaucho are delicious, absolutely true! But the price they charge is simply over the top! I had similar steaks at f.e. Wine Connection in Soi 11, which were great as well, also not cheap as a Pad Thai, but much more reasonable priced than El Gaucho! -
By sydney69er · Posted
I saw this promotion at El Gaucho steakhouses in Thailand - 50% of their steaks on the 1st Tuesday of every month. So their steaks go from Fucking Expensive to Expensive! You have to book in advance, walk-ins don't get the deal. I have eaten at El Gaucho in Bangkok and in Saigon. The steaks are very good quality and the service very good. With the 50% discount, the prices comes down to just under Sydney steak house prices. -
By Denbosch1971 · Posted
Totally agree ... I stayed there on my previous trip. Had a hotel booked for 64k for 19 nights, which is very acceptable already (with free cancellation option). Two weeks before departure is saw Hopeland lowered from 60k to 31k for 19 nights! Saving 33k THB in 5 minutes was simply too hard to resist -
Scrimping on hotels just isn’t worth it. You can stay at Hopeland on soi 8 for around 1500-1800b a night, which is really good value.
-
-
Recent Status Updates
No Recent Status Updates -
Today's Birthdays
No users celebrating today -
Who's Online (See full list)

