Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Bawls

Royal Ivory Nana Hotel (updated 2013)

Yes, I stayed there 3 years ago. Rooms big, bed big, AC noisy and unable to regulate, breakfast buffet good, hotel LB freindy (or at least tolerant), noise isolation inexistant. Guests start to slam doors around 7am. Dawin or Ibis Nana are a better bet.

ye no complaints with ivory, decent enough, little pool upstairs,massage joint next door. beware older taxi driver across the road. got priced double fair to pattaya

Stayed there once a few years back and had no complaint. Can confirm that the room was very spacious with a small kitchenette. No view whatsoever though. Breakfast in the open when it's hot might be a bit uncomfy. LB-friendly, WiFi, and remember a very cute maid. However, it never worked out that I stayed there again. Booked the Ibis Nana for January 2011 this time.

I looked at this place a couple of times on the 'net when booking some trips, but ended not going for it as I think for a couple of bucks more, there are wayyy more better deals with 4-5 stars promo's or indeed new hotels in the 3* range.

Stayed there last year, nice comfy place. Rooms are spacious but a little out-dated. Indeed, shower facilities could do with a facelift. Inroom kitchinette, minifridge and safe. Very LB-friendly -I took quiet a few there- and personel is allways at your sevice. Especially the girls from the massage parlour. Loved them.

Yes, probably for a few buck more you could do better.

I'm going there again in a few weeks.

One major minus point on this hotel is that the wi-fi connection is shoddy which is a dealbreaker for me and many these days.

From memory, as richwood says the rooms are fine and the hotel is very guest friendly but there are better deals out there.

The past two years I stayed there and its not a bad hotel. Had a great deal online with breakfast included. Rooms are nice and bathrooms were ok. The wi-fi was good when I was there . i use magicjack to call home to the USA and it was very clear and stayed connected so maybe I was lucky. its far enough away from the noise of nana plaze but easy enough to walk to. The staff is great to. The ladies at the hair and massage business are very nice. Guest weather GG or LB are no problem. All in all I will stay there my next trip too. Just my humble opinion.

I stayed at the Royal Ivory my last trip in November 2012. I found that many of the comments made on this thread still hold true. The A/C is on the loud side and hard to regulate, had to call desk. I had problems with the wi-fi and had to switch rooms to finally resolve it. Breakfast was not included with my deal so I can't comment. The price and proximity I found were the biggest pluses.

The rooms are also huge and have kitchenettes, microwave, med size fridge. The beds are over-sized which I found great to spread out in. The loud A/C drowns out external noises including hallway noise which can be loud as its not carpeted nor are the rooms.

Overall good value, and spacious. However it had kind of cold feeling without carpet and an unregulated A/C.

Nut cascade Fah fl 005.JPG

Nut cascade Fah fl 006.JPG

Nut cascade Fah fl 007.JPG

Nut cascade Fah fl 008.JPG

Nut cascade Fah fl 004.JPG

Nut cascade Fah fl 003.JPG

Nut cascade Fah fl 001.JPG