robw

Bel - Aire Princess

Hi guys

Has anyone stayed at this hotel? It looks good on their website I don't know if it is LB friendly though.

It is on Sukumvit I also don't know if it's near Nana.

Cheers.

Hi guys

Has anyone stayed at this hotel? It looks good on their website I don't know if it is LB friendly though.

It is on Sukumvit I also don't know if it's near Nana.

Cheers.

Hey Rob,

Never stayed there myself but it looks nice. I checked it out myself since I am headed to LOS in October.

It is .3 miles from Nana plaza.

Just search one of the addresses in google maps and get directions with the other address.

Bel-Aire Princess

16 Sukhumvit Road Soi 5

Bangkok 10110 ไทย

02-2534300

Nana Plaza

4 Sukhumvit Road

Bangkok 10110

Thanks mate I'll call them to see if they're LB friendly and to get prices.

Will post details.

Thanks guys I think I'll go for Dynasty Inn Grande in that case.

I'm not paying 1,000 baht joiners fee.

Cheers

Rob.

Dynasty Grande has a 500 baht charge for a second guest but it's still my choice of hotel in this area. Good pool and gym with reasonable farang food menu.

Only recent downside to the DG is they are still redoing the front block rooms and the back section is older and not as good. The front section with a view to Soi 6 is much nicer. B)

So, I stayed two nights in a junior suite recently at Bel Aire. Having read in different forums that the hotel was GG/LB friendly I thought it was all good. Well, the suite is spacious and nice, the bed fantastic, and the bathroom sucks. Its old and not very cosy. Also the elevators takes forever. The Lounge is nice, stylish and quiet.

However, I had a LB friend who was gonna visit me at the hotel to do some "studying". The reception called to inform me that my Lady was arrived and wanted me to come down to get her. I said that she could just take the elevator up herself, like at Lefenix, whitch is no problem. But I had to insist, and a long discussion with staff and security. And then the reception called me again and asked if I knew that she was a ladyboy. Yeah, I did. The lb told me that the security was giving her a hard time. And she was properly dress since this was daytime.

So, I don´t know if I can recommend the hotel for GG/LB´s. Dont know if its different doing the walk of shame in that big receptionhall.