Sign in to follow this  
pikogpatter

Nana City Inn any good?

Have made a reservation for 2+7 nights in January (both can be cancelled FOC) Any of you ever stayed there - is it good/bad and as it is in Soi 4 i i sure ita is GF/LBF, Just want to know if the rooms are ok and that the place in general is value for money.

Thanks in advance for all replies.

If you dislike musty smelling carpet, then cancel now. Like many older hotels, they seem to love this carpet that just oozes 20 years without a clean or refit. The hotel is OK and what it offers is about right for the price (about 1000b). But plenty of newer options out there.

If you dislike musty smelling carpet, then cancel now. Like many older hotels, they seem to love this carpet that just oozes 20 years without a clean or refit. The hotel is OK and what it offers is about right for the price (about 1000b). But plenty of newer options out there.

Thanks a lot for the reply! i will cancel both reservations and find a better option.

Just for your info i reserved again for the first 2 days (then i will go to Patong for 6 days) and for he last 10 days i have just reserved at Grand President suk soi 11 as i have heard nothing but good about the place. A bit more expensive but bigger rooms and with a rooftop pool. only 4-5 min walk to Nana BTS (and the Check Inn bar...

Just for your info i reserved again for the first 2 days (then i will go to Patong for 6 days) and for he last 10 days i have just reserved at Grand President suk soi 11 as i have heard nothing but good about the place. A bit more expensive but bigger rooms and with a rooftop pool. only 4-5 min walk to Nana BTS (and the Check Inn bar...

Completely different standards of hotel. GP is much much better than Nana City

Completely different standards of hotel. GP is much much better than Nana City

Thanks Mardhi. Just after booking the room in GP i found the review of the place on this board. The reviews gave me second thoughts as they vere generally good except for the reviews of tower 3 which i happened to book... Seems to be a lot of noise in that particular tower from other guests (mainly indians) so now i really dont know where to book the last 10 nights, Might keep the booking (can be cancelled up to a few days prior to my stay FOC as i use booking.com) or i might book an alternative do i can decide later. Still want to stay in the same area (suk 4-13 approx) so i am still close to Nana, SC Check In Bar etc,