Sign in to follow this  
OneTrueSaxon

Seasons 5 Hotel Pattaya

Situated on soi 5 and only been open two months. First impressions are excellent

Staff polite and friendly. Also guest friendly as well as ladyboy friendly.

Not sure of the rating but a five star service.

Room spacious and in room safe as flat screen tv, fridge large wardrobe and enough chest draws to fill a lb closet.

Gym and a large pool on the roof top

Price per night at agoda £38.00

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Situated on soi 5 and only been open two months. First impressions are excellent

Staff polite and friendly. Also guest friendly as well as ladyboy friendly.

Not sure of the rating but a five star service.

Room spacious and in room safe as flat screen tv, fridge large wardrobe and enough chest draws to fill a lb closet.

Gym and a large pool on the roof top

Price per night at agoda

£38.00

I'm thinking of spending two nights in Pattaya beginning of May. Never been. Would this be in a good position to reach the lb hotspots. (Given it's you OTS I'm presuming it is). For a Patts newbie with a small window of opportunity would this be ideal? Anyone have suggestions?

I'm thinking of spending two nights in Pattaya beginning of May. Never been. Would this be in a good position to reach the lb hotspots. (Given it's you OTS I'm presuming it is). For a Patts newbie with a small window of opportunity would this be ideal? Anyone have suggestions?

Soi 5 is situated Just off soi sex. Sorry I mean six. In soi six there are a few bars including my favourite Pook Bar soi 6, there is So What Bar and Horny Bar as well as other ladyboys dotted around. Also if you walk to the bottom of Soi 5 you can catch the baht bus to Walking Street including soi BJ where Lita's bar is or get off at soi 13/1 for La Bamba, the house or Stringfellows. Same coming back, just a few minutes walk to Second Road and the baht bus will drop you off at the end off soi 5 when you ring the bell. Just give the baht bus 10 baht for the journey.

Edited by OneTrueSaxon