Sign in to follow this  
Aussie12

Hotel suggestions please

I've been to Thailand 8 times but never stayed at bangkok . Could someone help me with a hotel that is close to Nana plaza , balcony & inroom safe .....airport pickup would be an advantage as welll but not essential .

Thanks in advance

may pay to have a look at the Hotel section on this forum :)

Good advice from one Aussie to another.

Welcome to the forum Aussie 12. Check out the pinned thread OTS Hotel Reviews http://www.bangkokladyboys.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2785-otss-hotel-reviews/ It's a great great resource of ladyboy friendly hotels in BKK. Most are a short walk from Nana Entertainment Plaza where there are several ladyboy bars. I've followed his recommendations for a few places and found his reviews spot on.

I think one he just posted has balcony (Monaco) although small. Heaven@4 has them in their deluxe rooms but they are enclosed but you can smoke on.them. The reviews will say if they have balcony or not. Almost all rooms have a room safe except for the budget hotels. Airport pickup is non existent unless you are in a really high end hotel.Easy to get taxi's and you can find a few threads about that. Taxi touts will be approaching you as soon as you leave baggage area. They are twice as much or more than a regular taxi in the ques outside.