jeimii

smoking room or not

I was after some advice on whether to get a smoking room or non smoking room.

The scenario is that I don't smoke, but smoking does not bother me at all. As this will by my first time in Thailand I am unsure as to how many lb's smoke? For example if I take a girl LT or maybe even ST she might want a cigarette. This would not bother me, but of course I would need to be in a smoking room.

Now having said smoking does not bother me I don't particularly want a room that stinks, but having never stayed in a smoking room in my vanilla life ever, I don't know if they do or not?

I was thinking of staying at the Dynasty Inn Grande.

Thanks very much.

Now having said smoking does not bother me I don't particularly want a room that stinks, but having never stayed in a smoking room in my vanilla life ever, I don't know if they do or not?

Most smoking rooms reek of smoke. My guess is you'd probably not enjoy one, as the room will smell strongly of smoke (i.e., it'll stink). I always go with non-smoking rooms. I generally choose non-smoking LBs and GGs, and if I do take a smoker, I tell her she can't smoke in the room (aside from smoking me). It's never, ever been a problem.

Yes that is what I was worried about. Before they banned smoking in the workplace here, the smoking room used to be the same room as the vending machine, even on a Saturday when no one was there if I went to get a coke it was far from ideal. I guess if there is a decent window though might be ok. Anyway I will book up a room this week I think. Thanks for the relies.

Thanks, and sorry if it sounded like an obvious question. Although I don't smoke myself, smoking does not bother me, and I was not sure if a non-smoking room was going to be a problem if I brought a lb (who did smoke) back for LT. But I see Bwana said that it his experience it had never been a problem.

Thanks, and sorry if it sounded like an obvious question. Although I don't smoke myself, smoking does not bother me, and I was not sure if a non-smoking room was going to be a problem if I brought a lb (who did smoke) back for LT. But I see Bwana said that it his experience it had never been a problem.

well you are the customer and they are the provider ,,you are be very considerate :)

Being a ex-smoker i hate it now. The smoker rooms at the Dynasty Inn grande reeks so bad makes me wanna puke. Back when i did smoke, i took smoker rooms , and sometimes lbs complained about bad smell. Majority of lbs don't smoke is my experience.

Go for the non smoking room..