vevey2021

anal every day? how?

How do people have anal sex (receiving) every day? Asking for a friend. Bodily functions may be an obstacle depending on what you eat, how you digest, especially unstable due to traveling. Sex activities especially with a large or aggresive top (hello Fiat, hi Notto) may also impact how that part of your body functions the next day. It seems to be 1-2 times per week is a maximum, with plenty of precautions (paying attention to food to try to regulate transit and touching every time, but not too much so as not to disturb your inside in another way). This low frequency is a bit frustrating. How do other people do? How to bottom LBs do whom I assume can receive anal daily or more? Or do gay people do? Any special relaxing cream to use? Any tips? I searched a bit online cannot find anything really useful.

I too wonder about this, following

Thanks @SAGuy! Happy to try answer this from my experience :) 

When in Thailand I generally only eat between 11am-7pm, which regulates body to an extent.

Build up slowly. For example, I wouldn’t go with “Notto size” at the start of my holiday, more towards middle-end. Otherwise, I’d be put out of commission lol. 

Also, loads of lube! 

1 hour ago, Kingdomguy said:

Thanks @SAGuy! Happy to try answer this from my experience :) 

When in Thailand I generally only eat between 11am-7pm, which regulates body to an extent.

Build up slowly. For example, I wouldn’t go with “Notto size” at the start of my holiday, more towards middle-end. Otherwise, I’d be put out of commission lol. 

Also, loads of lube! 

Oh I often start with big ones... Sensible advice, thanks!

8 minutes ago, vevey2021 said:

Oh I often start with big ones... Sensible advice, thanks!

greedy bugger, lol

Anal carries risk of injury if no lube, too vigorous. But that aside, unless frequency is very high, the risk of a loose sphincter is quite low( loads of studies have done). Of course age is a factor.

Also, the risks in medical studies ( which are not that frequent in this space) are relative and not absolute. 

5 minutes ago, Victortheo said:

Anal carries risk of injury if no lube, too vigorous. But that aside, unless frequency is very high, the risk of a loose sphincter is quite low( loads of studies have done). Of course age is a factor.

Also, the risks in medical studies ( which are not that frequent in this space) are relative and not absolute. 

Yes I know my concern is more about comfort and cleanliness

On 4/29/2024 at 8:48 PM, Victortheo said:

Had to google it myself.  

"The internal anal sphincter contributes to the majority of the anal resting pressure. Anal intercourse could dilate and eventually stretch the internal and external anal sphincters leading to damage of these structures, as demonstrated by the lower resting pressure." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5231615/#:~:text=The%20internal%20anal%20sphincter%20contributes,by%20the%20lower%20resting%20pressure

"Can the sphincter repair itself?

The internal sphincter is a smooth muscle that loses elasticity over time. This muscle cannot be strengthened or repaired, but the external sphincter is a skeletal muscle and can be strengthened." :o

I'm SAD!!! 

I like to keep the cock size like this one and it's great.  I could do that everyday 5555.

IMG_5336.JPG