Frank1789

Backpack trip in Thailand first stop in bangkok

Hello,

I’m backpacking in S Asia and want to have a fun two week with a bit of confort in bkk. 

It will be my first time in Bangkok but also my first time with a LB. 

My first question is, do you have any recommendations concerning accommodation ? As it’s not only holidays for me I trying to find a good room with good location for 50$ or less. 

Concerning the LB I will for sure visit the there most famous one Cindy’s, why not and CIB, but if you have any recommendations concerning girl for first timer (if possible looking girly but with a big dick). 

Last but not least, do you know if all the girl are versatile in this kind of bar or if I have to ask first just to make sure. 

I’m looking forward to share my newbie report with you. 

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Frank1789 said:

all the girl are versatile in this kind of bar or if I have to ask first just to make sure.

Most will be versatile if you are paying them! But they will have their preference, so ask first. Best to go to the bar, talk with them to make sure you have a connection, tell them what you want to do, they will let you know if they are OK with it. Don't be shy! They have heard it all before. I think for a first timer, Cindy's has a very relaxed environment for your first experience.

Not sure about rooms at $50 (USD or A$ should be too hard to find). Start looking for rooms close to Soi 11 Sukhumvit, best location for access to the LB scene.

ENJOY Bangkok! Hope your share your experiences!

Edited by sydney69er

Posted (edited)

Hi Frank, maybe this one is suitable for you. In Sukh. Soi 4,. Only few minutes walk to Why Not, about 10-12 minutes walk to Cindy's and Check In bar.

They charge currently around USD 33-43 a night !

a.jpg

b.jpg

Edited by Denbosch1971

Frank,

Just confirm with your accomodation if you will be able to have a "joiner"/ "guest" in your room. Usually if you have booked a double for two adults it should be ok but double check. The action is between Soi 3 and soi 23 Sukhumvit so check the map on your booking site. If you google joiner friendly hotels a few will come up. Personally I would recommend a swimming pool in the hotel choice. Dont worry about breakfast included, if you have a big night you will wake up late and miss breakfast, but breakfast outside on the street is cheap.

The "bars" will have rooms but you will pay not just for the LB but also the barfine and the room. If you take a LB from a bar to your hotel you will still pay the barfine and whatever the LB charges either Short Time or Long Time.

If you pick up a freelancer on the street they may have a short time hotel for $300 - $450 for 1hr or 2hr or 3hr. 

If you decide to invite a freelancer to your room and your hotel is cool with it then just pay for the LB which may be between 1200 - 3000THB.

Freelancers also have profiles on Thai Friendly. Download the Thai Friendly app and put up your own profile when you get to Thailand.

Also download the Line App, which is WIFI enabled message/audio calls/video calls. 

A lot of chat here on the forum is about the "bars" but it is pricey and many cross-dressers and fem-boys not transexual (boobs/ chicks with dicks).  However security and peace of mind (to a certain degree) is found in the bars.

Try not to get too drunk during your stay, keep your wits about you.