I will be staying in Mercure Sukhumvit 11, are there some real actual massage places. I am looking for a real relaxing massage which will help with my back pain and also a nice shoulder and legs massage 

1 minute ago, prasadgeek33 said:

I will be staying in Mercure Sukhumvit 11, are there some real actual massage places. I am looking for a real relaxing massage which will help with my back pain and also a nice shoulder and legs massage 

Massage places in lower Sukhumvit are more common than 7-11 stores.  Soi 8 has 4 or 5 legit massage houses alone. The smaller places pretty much offer the same services for the same prices (300 baht or so for a Thai massage). A good rule of thumb in finding a legit massage is to look for places staffed with middle-aged Thai ladies instead of 21 year old girls. 

Below is a place I frequently use when I stay on Soi 8. It's a legit place, reasonably priced. Just tell them what body parts need special emphasis and they will work on them.  There are several other massage houses within spitting distance of this one that offer the same fare. 

ScreenShot Tool -20240129121808.png

ScreenShot Tool -20240129120248.png

1 minute ago, oliver17 said:

Massage places in lower Sukhumvit are more common than 7-11 stores.  Soi 8 has 4 or 5 legit massage houses alone. The smaller places pretty much offer the same services for the same prices (300 baht or so for a Thai massage). A good rule of thumb in finding a legit massage is to look for places staffed with middle-aged Thai ladies instead of 21 year old girls. 

Below is a place I frequently use when I stay on Soi 8. It's a legit place, reasonably priced. Just tell them what body parts need special emphasis and they will work on them.  There are several other massage houses within spitting distance of this one that offer the same fare. 

ScreenShot Tool -20240129121808.png

ScreenShot Tool -20240129120248.png

I use the same salon Oliver (across Viva cafe) for many years. My masseuse Oy is not there anymore but I had a very good thai massage - 1 hour 300B - in January. I went with a thai lb, we each had our masseuse, and her verdict was : good place.

Healthland does traditional thai
Not the cheapest but top
Many of mycustomers take me there so not only for tourists
There is one between soi 19 and soi Asok connecting street

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A546B met Tapatalk