Sign in to follow this  
mespicy

Ramada by Wyndham Bangkok Sukhumvit 11

Yeah, I stayed there about 3 months ago, clean, good no problems to bring LBs, 

They had a problem with the air conditioning on the whole floor, so we all had to move, the guy at the front desk tryed to put me in a smaller room, I told him to get F, spoke to a lady called tea, she's the boss, she put me in a really nice room, 

I would stay there again, but, Eleven in soi 11 is a lot better, cheers 

stayed here last month for couple of day, location top is good , they have 2 building , one on the left doesnt have a reception entry control by keycard at lift. have issue with hot water

also some of their room have no windows. guess friendly , no one cares on the left building no guard no desk , just need to beep at the lift to go to your floor

Update on this after a recent stay, I was in the building with the reception,  you do not need to go past reception  just turn left when through the main door and free access to the lifts, so guests arriving own their own or if you are bringing someone back don't even get noticed.

Rooms are spacious beds are huge i was on the 14th floor over looking the pool area, Huge Glass window, safe in room, good shower plenty of hot/cold water and good power , location just off soi 11 is great no noticeable noise although i wasn't an early bedder so couldn't comment on noise levels between 10.00 & 03.00. Very Clean and tidy good room service, with buttons on inside to request room service or do not disturb no need to faf about with cards on door handles which some smart arse usually pulls of anyway thinking they are funny. Roof top bar is very nice, i didn't get down to the pool or use the Gym but both looked more that adequate for a short stay.

I would definitely stay here again only niggles to note -small lampshade low down above the middle of the bed headboard is a nuisance kept banging my head off it and the position/height of the towel rail in the bathroom is dangerous as i cut my head on it getting off the toilet (sober) and i am off average height.