-
New Topics
-
Posts
-
By taaseesanuk · Posted
So, as I'm presently at the Mercure I wanted to give a follow up to the laundry shop across the road in Cindy’s alley The lady at the counter has not been there long but her English is nearly perfect. I learnt that she had been in New Zealand for 15 years until she parted with her husband. She takes your laundry and is very careful to be sure of your laundry care, not just give a ticket and say come back later. I would definitely reccomended this place. -
By sydney69er · Posted
Another good steak house with more reasonable prices is El Toro (Argentinian / Brazilian) opposite Emsphere. I haven't had their steaks but went there for their Churrasco. They had a deal for 1000 Baht for as much as you can eat meat (2 hour limit). The meat is excellent and the grilled pinapple is worth going back for. They still got this deal going on now in October 2026 - 50% off Churrasco - anytime - lunch or dinner - need to make reservation to get the deal Churrasco Standard Adult: 990++ (normally 1,980++) per person. Final price 1,165 net. https://eltoroasia.com/promotions/ -
By Denbosch1971 · Posted
I fully agree with you @sydney69er ... the steaks at El Gaucho are delicious, absolutely true! But the price they charge is simply over the top! I had similar steaks at f.e. Wine Connection in Soi 11, which were great as well, also not cheap as a Pad Thai, but much more reasonable priced than El Gaucho! -
By sydney69er · Posted
I saw this promotion at El Gaucho steakhouses in Thailand - 50% of their steaks on the 1st Tuesday of every month. So their steaks go from Fucking Expensive to Expensive! You have to book in advance, walk-ins don't get the deal. I have eaten at El Gaucho in Bangkok and in Saigon. The steaks are very good quality and the service very good. With the 50% discount, the prices comes down to just under Sydney steak house prices.
-
-
Recent Status Updates
No Recent Status Updates -
Today's Birthdays
-
Who's Online (See full list)

