Fred71

Da Bed Hotel, Soi 4 - budget accommodation

Stayed two nights at Da Bed Hotel on my last trip. To summarize I would say it delivers what I expected in this price range. Walk in price was 800 when staying for two nights, probably negotiable if staying longer. On agoda price seems to be 850.

http://www.agoda.com/da-bed-hotel/hotel/bangkok-th.html

Location close to the action: Walk down soi 4 and turn left into the alley opposite to the Ratcha parking entrance. The hotel is located on the left side at the end of that alley.

Small room. No safe in room. Old small TV, never used it but it probably works. Not the most comfortable bed but I have slept in worse. AC and hot water in shower was OK. Friendly staff and of course there is no problem bringing a guest for the night.

If you're on a tight budget this could be an option with good location.

20140801_094748.jpg

20140801_094821.jpg

20140801_094838.jpg

I stayed here 2 nights to see what "cheap" meant for accommodations. I have the same opinion as Fred71. The safes are located in the entryway on the left hand side as you walk in. They are housed in small locker looking cabinets. Coffee in the morning is 40B a cup......... geeeez.

The bathroom shower leaked, the toilet had no lid so to flush I had to pull a string in the tank.

There is only one electric outlet so don't plan on a makeshift office.

Yes the staff is friendly. It is close to the action. So close in fact you'll step over hookers on Sunday morning at 8am when going to get coffee at Starbucks.

But... if all you want is to get your knees pinned back against you chest (or hers) this place will do. The sign out front says rent by the hour as well.