Sign in to follow this  
pikogpatter

TwoThree Mansion suk soi 23 any reviews?

Haven't stayed there , but i like the soi . Stayed at citidines on soi 23 one trip . The 2 english style pubs (one of which is on a side soi near citidines ) both have good meals .

Think I will confirm the booking as i have read only good about it on other boards - and it was confirmed to be GF. Only problem i read about was their WiFi not working properly but that does not scare me - i always buy i 1-2call sim with a datapackage included so if the WiFi sucks i can use the mobile data to connect to the net. After all i am on a holiday and do not need to be on the net 24/7 i only use it when i need to and i do not use Twitter or Facebook (timewasters Imho).

Think I will confirm the booking as i have read only good about it on other boards - and it was confirmed to be GF. Only problem i read about was their WiFi not working properly but that does not scare me - i always buy i 1-2call sim with a datapackage included so if the WiFi sucks i can use the mobile data to connect to the net. After all i am on a holiday and do not need to be on the net 24/7 i only use it when i need to and i do not use Twitter or Facebook (timewasters Imho).

Yeah i buy a package for my phone , then use it as hotspot for ipad :) ..