Up2You

Multiquote Box Missing On Forum Replies

Mods,

We seem to have lost the Box when replying to a previous post

making it hard to distinguish between the OP and the Reply.

Yes, its a bit confusing especially to the new user who tries to follow conversations. I was looking back through some old threads and they are very difficult to follow.

I thought they were doing site upgrades, this is counterproductive. Give us a shout box like the other forum. Instead we get our quotes merged with replies, now we have to draw the line between posts like this.

Mods please fix this. In the meantime maybe we need to keep sending reports or they will think we don't mind the new look. I can't even follow the mud throwing contest between KLW, Jamie and Lotusguy. Its hard to tell who instigated it and who is winning. :(

Thanks guys, we'll look into this.

There have been a few server changes and software uploads recently, so little snags like this might happen.

Thanks for letting us know and we'll get this sorted.

Cheers

LULT

There have been a few server changes and software uploads recently, so little snags like this might happen.

Cheers

LULT

Thanks for taking care of that Lult, back to normal it appears. Would have been unfriendly for any new people logging on and trying to figure out what the hell we are rambling on about.

Cheers

Cheers

LULT

Thanks for taking care of that Lult, back to normal it appears. Would have been unfriendly for any new people logging on and trying to figure out what the hell we are rambling on about.

Cheers

Cheers SM. I was up all night sorting it.

.....Erm....well, actually I PMd our IT master-of-all Root Admin Terry Tibbs and he sorted it with a few clicks of a button. So cheers TT ;)

Cheers SM. I was up all night sorting it.

.....Erm....well, actually I PMd our IT master-of-all Root Admin Terry Tibbs and he sorted it with a few clicks of a button. So cheers TT ;)

Its actually way better than before

Tell TT we are very appreciative.