Sign in to follow this  
write

which hotel to choose?

I have to go to the month of November in bangkok and seeking a hotel, what do you recommend?

I would like to stay near nana plaza, clean hotel with window and that is not very expensive

tank you

How long is a piece of string?

Plenty of options. What is your budget?

Low/mid range would be Nana, Dynasty, Majestic (not sure about the window).

Mid range - Dawin (one of my preferences).

More expensive - Phachara (my other preference), Dynasty Grande, Boss Suites, Majestic Grande, Landmark..........

Good answer Sainter. :clap:

It really depends on what you want. If it's just a cheap room with a window near Nana then I would suggest the Guest houses on Soi 4 and the sub Soi's off Soi 4.

The following are all under 1000 baht whereas Sainter gave you some more mid -range options over a 1000 baht closer to 50 USD a night range

The Swann Inn guest House's 1 and 2 are about 700 (20 USD) a night and you can just walk up and get a room usually. I recently stayed at Modelink through Agoda for about 700 baht, had a window and was spacious but older. These don't have safes, but do have aircon, Cable TV, fridges, even a couple bottles of water. If you can spend a little more you will get more ei safe nicer room.

World Inn and Star Inn on soi 7/1 Sukhumvit are closer to a 1000 baht, no frills close to the action. It really depends on you. I would also suggest reading through the various Hotel threads and finding a few options, then you can go to a site like Agoda and price them out.

Majestic suites set me back 57AUD and the Galleria soi 10 was 2090bt. The breakfast was better at Galleria ( and it has gym & a token pool plus a nice roof top bar) but I felt happier at the Majestic.Recommend for a short stay.

Thanks for that guys that helps me out to, keep up the great work cheers Have a great day

still do not know where to go, what hotel do you recommend?

I want to spend more than 1ooo bath, must clean seere and have a window and should not be a hole, near plaza nana.

I ask too much?