Sign in to follow this  
steveda

Rajah Hotel

Oddly we don't have any hotel reviews on the the hotel. We have this thread on Rajah Mansion http://www.bangkokladyboys.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2030-raja-mansion-suk-soi-4-100-meters-from-nep/ I'm guessing the two are affialted as the Mansions guest use the Hotels pool.

Mardhi or One True Saxon should be able to give a bit of a run down on it. If we can get some more info on Rajah I'll move the thread to the hotel review section

Hi,

Ive looked into the Rajah Hotel and it was terrible, rooms small, electrical fire hazard and just old in need of a major refurbishment. Try elsewhere like Nana.

Rajah Hotel has started doing up their rooms but I have not seen the finished product. The old product is on their website - just google it. I have seen the rooms, but from the website I got the impression the rooms are large and they certainly look old fashioned.

Rajah Mansions upgraded the rooms about 4 years ago and started out being good-ish. However they did the refurb on the cheap and many things are falling apart. Its an old building,which does not help but at least the rates are low. While the rooms are of the same style, the condition they are in varies considerably. On the whole they are what I would call, sufficient - the beds are comfortable, the bed linen is excellent quality cotton with duvets. The TV selection is crap - hardly anything to watch unless your Thai or Chinese. Showers are hot and pretty good - but don't be expecting much else.