Sign in to follow this  
Ben22

Intercontinental Hotel - LB friendly ?

Welcome to the forum Ben. I don't know whether its LB friendly or not. You would have a better chance at finding this out if the thread was moved to Hotel reviews section. I'll ask the mods to move the thread. Perhaps someone here has stayed there would have a better chance of seeing this in that section rather than newbie section. A lot of high end hotels charge a joiner fee (500 baht and up).

They try to cater to the family or business crowd versus the pay 4 play clientele so they try to discourage people from bringing prostitutes back. If you are already booked you can try calling them and seeing what there policy is, or try telling them you will have a guest. If they ask your guests name you say to be announced. It's worked for me before, but a bit of a hassle. You can also utilize a short time room. Guess Bar has a special deal with hotel above them, and Nana has 2 or 3 short time rooms.

Good luck and let us know how you go, would be good to know what IC policy is.

thanks for your fast reply...

i was already searching for LB friendly hotels and found 2 others, Presidents Palace Hotel and Grand President which seems nice and especially close to nana bts.

but yeah, if that works out moving my threat, maybe i have more luck :-)

thanks mate !

Are those hotels in the same area as IC? If you don't need to be in that area I would recommend having a look at the hotels review section.

You could also check out this site for Guest friendly hotels: http://www.bangkokguestfriendlyhotels.com/