Kalitelo

CIB Incident

Feel like I'm medically cursed with my current trip.

Just braved my first visit to CIB. Got taken upstairs by someone who said they could top, but struggled to get it in the whole time. 3k for a blowjob, basically.

She came early but then proceeded to stick her fingers in my bum later a few mins later. I'm seriously worried that she's put juice up my arse.

When she was trying to top me for the 17th time, she must have been trying to thumb it in and I felt a sharp scratch in my arse - I assime it was her nail.

Internet varies. Some say viruses die on exposure with air, others say they can survive. Worried that if there was any in her cum it's currently up my arse.

Leaving BKK tmrw to go to Chiang Mai so cant even go to a Pulse. FFS.

A question that gets asked a lot on the Poz.com forum. I will give the standard answer here that they give over there. Absolutely no HIV risk whatsoever. The protein coating on the virus deteriorates upon contact with the air, sweat, spit and and anything else., so even if the virus RNA itself is intact it cannot enter your cells and replicate so it just dies. Unless her cock went inside your arse or your cock went in hers, you had no exposure. It is very hard to transmit HIV, other STI's are a different subject. Much easier to transmit. Just get yourself screened for STI's as per any sensible schedule, but I would not worry about HIV from this encounter.