panlaman

Pool In the Room?

I'd swear there had been a post here re: a hotel with a pool in the room that was pretty reasonable.  Of course my searches can't find it.  It was NOT in downtown at all.  IIRC it was northern BKK or suburbs.

Possibly this one, Japan Town Resort?  The prices seem higher than I remember.   https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100041751201388

On 6/27/2023 at 4:21 PM, panlaman said:

Dang, the prices sure have gone up since covid lol!  Either that or my shit memory..or both. :P

image.png

Banging the shit out an LB in a jacuzzi at the Barracuda in pattaya last year. Absolutely fantastic, great feeling and sipping champagne as I went in and out of her arsehole. Great little hardbody 

THEN oops, I saw the condom floating around in the bath….

No wonder it felt so good  

Banging the shit out an LB in a jacuzzi at the Barracuda in pattaya last year. Absolutely fantastic, great feeling and sipping champagne as I went in and out of her arsehole. Great little hardbody 

THEN oops, I saw the condom floating around in the bath….

No wonder it felt so good  
2019 had a short 3 day trip with Boy to pattaya to celebrate our birthdays. Also had the jacuzzi room. Must say we did spent a couple of hours in there Great fun

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A536B met Tapatalk

Just looking through some posts from 2013 re hotel costs.

The guy stated the room rates for the Grand Business Inn in Soi 11. One that I frequent quite often.

He quoted 2500 baht for the Grand Suite. I have been charged 1800 baht for a stay in August!. How is that for deflation?.

3 hours ago, Long John said:

Just looking through some posts from 2013 re hotel costs.

The guy stated the room rates for the Grand Business Inn in Soi 11. One that I frequent quite often.

He quoted 2500 baht for the Grand Suite. I have been charged 1800 baht for a stay in August!. How is that for deflation?.

Or maybe just rooms worn and tired without renovation? :D First time I was in Grand Business Inn around 2006 and I remember was quite basic rooms.

7 hours ago, lbfan said:

Or maybe just rooms worn and tired without renovation? :D First time I was in Grand Business Inn around 2006 and I remember was quite basic rooms.

Not at all. The Premier suite which I have booked is more than presentable and the staff I have found to be very friendly. Location is spot on. Great for lb watching from the outside seating area!.

On 6/29/2023 at 5:27 PM, KIWI66 said:

its not that close to Soi 4 etc... but I think its good

http://www.myladyhotel.com/sex_in_the_city/sex_in_the_city.php

You know, I ran across their ad the other day in fb feed and re-remembered it.  It could work 

Read mixed reviews on rooms but it's a classic AFAIK when proximity to Nana isn't important.... as in this thread.  ;) 

1 minute ago, panlaman said:

Holy crap!  The motherload of ST hotels!  Thanks for this :)

Some of them are ' out of the main 'play areas'- city/town

1 minute ago, KIWI66 said:

Some of them are ' out of the main 'play areas'- city/town

Yeah lat prao is out there but not undoable for the right situation.  Lots of gals live out that way, and since I find gals via Twitter and FB more than bars, this can cum in handy ;)