Sign in to follow this  
pennybridge

On8, soi 8

https://www.on8bangkok.com/

The hotel got two entrances. Main entrance can be a bit tricky to find at first. It's in a small alley, the first alley to your right once you enter Soi 8. You will have a few restaurants on your right and left side. A massage shop just opposite of the entrance to the hotel. Trucks, and cars are usually blocking the way to drop off stuff to the restaurants. The second entrance is open until 7pm. It's facing sukhumvit, but you have to walk through a tailor shop. I find it a little bit awkward. It's next to Nang seeda.

Nothing special about the hotel itself. I do think it's great value for the money. The windows have frosted glass, so you can't really see anything outside but it brings in enough light. Rooms are spacious and you get everything you could ask for. What i didnt like was the shower, it has some awkward controls. No problem to bring guests to the room, never asked for ID of the guest. Location of the hotel is great, price is good for what you get. I would repeat staying here again.

Edited by pennybridge

1 hour ago, pennybridge said:

https://www.on8bangkok.com/

The hotel got two entrances. Main entrance can be a bit tricky to find at first. It's in a small alley, the first alley to your right once you enter Soi 8. You will have a few restaurants on your right and left side. A massage shop just opposite of the entrance to the hotel. Trucks, and cars are usually blocking the way to drop off stuff to the restaurants. The second entrance is open until 7pm. It's facing sukhumvit, but you have to walk through a tailor shop. I find it a little bit awkward. It's next to Nang seeda.

Nothing special about the hotel itself. I do think it's great value for the money. The windows have frosted glass, so you can't really see anything outside but it brings in enough light. Rooms are spacious and you get everything you could ask for. What i didnt like was the shower, it has some awkward controls. No problem to bring guests to the room, never asked for ID of the guest. Location of the hotel is great, price is good for what you get. I would repeat staying here again.

Yep, I booked it for a business collegue and I had one about 100 metres away to give me some wiggle room!!!:rolleyes: