oliver17

Grand Swiss Hotel Soi 11

Great review oliver, thanks for the effort.

I wonder if you have tried Aloft? which one would you suggest Aloft or Grand swiss?

I booked Aloft last April, nice hotel except for the disappointing pool.

i'm going again BKK next month, and I booked both hotels Aloft and GS, still need to decide which one to cancel.

any recommendation?

Great review oliver, thanks for the effort.

I wonder if you have tried Aloft? which one would you suggest Aloft or Grand swiss?

I booked Aloft last April, nice hotel except for the disappointing pool.

i'm going again BKK next month, and I booked both hotels Aloft and GS, still need to decide which one to cancel.

any recommendation?

Sorry can't help you. I have never stayed at Aloft.

The Grand Swiss pool is on the 7th floor. It is next to the restaruant, and it also has a poolside bar in the afternoons. The pool itself is kind of small, but it was

never crowded when I was there. You also get guest privileges at their sister hotel Citrus 13 on soi 13. As I understand it, they have a decent pool there.

It's going to be hard finding a top notch pool at a 3 star or 4 star hotel in BKK. I have stayed at Phachara Suites in the past. The hotel itself is fine but nothing special. However, they have a large and very nice pool on the 8th floor. They also have a fantastic location on Soi 6 within easy walking distance of Nana Plaza, and several of the upper floor rooms have outstanding balconies (ask for a corner room). You may want to take a look at them.

The Grand Swiss pool is on the 7th floor. It is next to the restaruant, and it also has a poolside bar in the afternoons. The pool itself is kind of small, but it was

never crowded when I was there. You also get guest privileges at their sister hotel Citrus 13 on soi 13. As I understand it, they have a decent pool there.

The Citrus soi 13 pool is ok and goes in a U shape around past the elevator. Stayed there a couple of times and have also used the pool when staying in Citrus soi 11 the few times I've stayed there, reception at soi 11 just ring soi 13 to let them know you are on your way and when you get to reception at soi 13 they will give you and elevator card to use in the lift as you need one for the lift to work.