onedaysoon2

hotel near Nana with pool and all day sun

Hi looking for suggestions for a decent hotel nothing too expensive though that has a pool I have an option to chill at and get some rays during the day, ideally that gets sun all day as who knows what time of the day I'll rise.

I seen somewhere that the Parinda is a good shout and looks great with ideal rate, 2000TB/night. (this hotel LB friendly?)

Any advice greatly appreciated

I want to take a LB back to the hotel so needs to be around the Nana area.

Hi looking for suggestions for a decent hotel nothing too expensive though that has a pool I have an option to chill at and get some rays during the day, ideally that gets sun all day as who knows what time of the day I'll rise.

I seen somewhere that the Parinda is a good shout and looks great with ideal rate, 2000TB/night. (this hotel LB friendly?)

Any advice greatly appreciated

I want to take a LB back to the hotel so needs to be around the Nana area.

a few short steps from NEP on Soi 4:

http://www.thedawin.com/

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293916-d1231658-Reviews-The_Dawin_Bangkok_Hotel-Bangkok.html#photos

pool.jpg

^ cheers for reply and suggestion, should have said my only concern with the Parinda was the distance to walk back with LB (eating into ST 'time'? sorry if silly concern? be my first time in BKK)

Cheers!

... (eating into ST 'time'? sorry if silly concern? ...

Cheers!

yes, silly ... the clock shouldn't really start running until you are back in the room (as long as you are just going from point A to point B).

Give a look at the reviews int he hotel section.

I recently stayed at the SM Grande on Soi 4 which is even closer to Nana than Dawin. It has a nice pool and plenty of sun when it's out.

SM Grande

They also have a tuk tuk which can take you down Soi 4 and even to the BTS station on Soi 6. It's an easy walk from Nana, and Rajah to the hotel, even for a gurl in heels.

Also some hotels on Soi 2 which connect to Nana through the Annie's Massage/Paradise Bar driveway. Icon (more expensive than opening promos) and farther down Hotel Solo, which is in the top 10% of Trip Advisor ratings but is reasonably priced.

Cheers for response. Parinda seem really strict with smoking. Can you smoke in the Darwin,i.e Balcony or doors/window open.

Dawin has smoking-rooms. So no problem.