Sign in to follow this  
cutefarang

Asia Hotel

Recently my company put me up at Asia Hotel. It is not really near the action but I thought I would share my take on it anyways.

Pros:

- Directly connected to BTS.

- Semi private entrance (don't have to pass front desk) can take gurls straight to your room.

- Good buffet breakfast.

- Some very good restaurants.

- Surprisingly decent LB Cabaret show nightly.

- Morning newspaper

- two swimming pools

Cons:

- Rooms are a bit dated.

- Charge for Wifi (ended up costing close to what the room did).

- Wifi only reaches half the hotel.

- Some of the worst service at any hotel I stayed at.

- too many families (not good for a mongerer lol).

This is not a hotel I would ever pay for with my own money but it was decent for a business trip. The direct connection to the BTS was its major advantage. They do have a very good Brazilian BBQ restaurant that I have been back for a few times.

Thanks for the review!

Checked their website and i would say it seems to be quite good but a bit off the beaten track, As you were booked there by your company you really didnt have a choice but i would prefer Grand President in soi 11 or The Dawin in soi 4 both excellent (imho) much better located and for a better price.

Recently my company put me up at Asia Hotel. It is not really near the action but I thought I would share my take on it anyways.

Pros:

- Directly connected to BTS.

- Semi private entrance (don't have to pass front desk) can take gurls straight to your room.

- Good buffet breakfast.

- Some very good restaurants.

- Surprisingly decent LB Cabaret show nightly.

- Morning newspaper

- two swimming pools

Cons:

- Rooms are a bit dated.

- Charge for Wifi (ended up costing close to what the room did).

- Wifi only reaches half the hotel.

- Some of the worst service at any hotel I stayed at.

- too many families (not good for a mongerer lol).

This is not a hotel I would ever pay for with my own money but it was decent for a business trip. The direct connection to the BTS was its major advantage. They do have a very good Brazilian BBQ restaurant that I have been back for a few times.

I stayed there quite some time back , your review is spot on :)

Thanks for the review!

Checked their website and i would say it seems to be quite good but a bit off the beaten track, As you were booked there by your company you really didnt have a choice but i would prefer Grand President in soi 11 or The Dawin in soi 4 both excellent (imho) much better located and for a better price.

Most of the time they let me pick my own hotel, but this was a special conference where we had to stay there.

My memories may have faded a bit, but If I remember right, back in the mid eighties there were three short time hotels on a soi close to this hotel. I think they were called the Sri Tong, Sri Suk & Rongraem (Hotel 35), full of fair skinned GG's from Chiang Mai & Chiang Rai much favoured by Thai men. Can anybody remember them and whether I've jumbled up the location?

Had to speak a smattering of Thai though as no English was spoken. Always packed with motorcycles parked out the front at lunchtime on government workers paydays! :)

Great blow jobs to be had (From the two holers!),probably long gone now.

Most of your review is spot on, but have to wonder what sort of company puts their staff up in the Asia hotel. It's not a decent hotel for business at all and I can name at least 50 hotels that would be far better than the Asia.

Most of your review is spot on, but have to wonder what sort of company puts their staff up in the Asia hotel. It's not a decent hotel for business at all and I can name at least 50 hotels that would be far better than the Asia.

That would be the United States Government lol. I am an independent contractor for the Department of Defense. Normally they book us hotels in the Chit