Sign in to follow this  
holly200

Hotels In Hua Hin

Hi Guys,

I am interested in Hotels in the Hua Hin that would be relativity central with a good restaurants close to the Beach. I've noticed a review of the Ibis and seems great but I want to know if anyone has been to Hua Hin recently and can give any advise. Also I would to know if the Hotel is LB friendly, thanks

Hi Guys,

I am interested in Hotels in the Hua Hin that would be relativity central with a good restaurants close to the Beach. I've noticed a review of the Ibis and seems great but I want to know if anyone has been to Hua Hin recently and can give any advise. Also I would to know if the Hotel is LB friendly, thanks

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&ved=0CF4QFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.baannilrath.com%2F&ei=q2OKUvXpJ-au7AanuYCACw&usg=AFQjCNFWYJm8a2bLNt0TYnQWs2yAfgY8OQ&sig2=oiCZMFcw9_P6yk9drJ8qUQ&bvm=bv.56643336,d.ZGU

My mate stays here a lot when he nips down for weekends and it's just on the main road and 5 mins walk from soi Binabaht where the night life is. As a swimming pool, rooms are good and new, He his like us and likes the LBS so its LB friendly as he took a lb back there one night I was out with him and said its no problem. I have stayed at Ibis twice but will now be using here instead.

Edited by OneTrueSaxon

Hi Ladyboy Aficiondo,

Thanks for the info it is an absolutely first rate hotel, and central to the night life. I know my LB would be over the moon a with this place. I've checked the Web site but cant find any info on the room rates. Do you recall the rate for the standard room?

Not sure he used Agoda. Just on phone at the moment so I can't check as yet. Will have a look when I finish work.

Edited by OneTrueSaxon

Hi OneTrueSaxon,

I've got the room rates by using my PC rather than my mobile phone. It appears that the Hotel Web site doesn't work well with mobile phones. Thanks

Hi OneTrueSaxon,

I've got the room rates by using my PC rather than my mobile phone. It appears that the Hotel Web site doesn't work well with mobile phones. Thanks

Sorry about that as I meant to look it up and then totally forgot about it due to being busy at work.