Up2You

Bangkok Lb Site Upgrades ?

TT, LULT, bigmic22 and ?

I know we are a small forum but we are increasing daily as you know. Do you see us being able to support some more of the options that the other forums have. I understand the shout box is a bit resource intensive but how about the top poster area or status update abilities that PLB has. Even thought I am guilty of using the expanded emoticons over on PLB I say leave that capabitity over there as it just gets annoying after a while

LULT,

Don't think you were around when I first opened this thread... any comment?

p.s. might I ask what has happened to our MOD Bigmick?

Edited by Up2You

Yes, Up2you it would be nice to have some of the same options as the other site. It might encourage some of the guys that haven't posted to start out with a shout. I also wonder about guys who come over from LBP and see less features and content so they are more quick to discount the site.

I'm curious about Bigmick whereabouts as well. I have not seen him on other sites as well. I put a call into a mutual friend and he suggested that Bigmick may just be working a lot since getting back. I do hope he is ok, and he has been sorely missed here.

Yes, Up2you it would be nice to have some of the same options as the other site. It might encourage some of the guys that haven't posted to start out with a shout. I also wonder about guys who come over from LBP and see less features and content so they are more quick to discount the site.

I'm curious about Bigmick whereabouts as well. I have not seen him on other sites as well. I put a call into a mutual friend and he suggested that Bigmick may just be working a lot since getting back. I do hope he is ok, and he has been sorely missed here.

well at least hes still listed on the MODs List, I miss his dry sense of humor

Edited by Up2You