Sign in to follow this  
Irishtinker

Davis hotel

Would anyone know about this hotel I came across it's called the "Davis Hotel" Seems really handy. But you like some input from the guys here, if you have experience. And would it be Lb friendly ?

Yes, LB and GG friendly. There's a thread on here for the Davis and with pictures--not a variety of rooms, but all nice for the price. The hotel is a bit up the street away from Suk and so too are the regular hangouts (NEP and Soi Cowboy), but it's also away from most of the noise. As you come out the door and make your way toward Suk, right before the big street on the right are a few massage parlors--good time there too!

Staff is pleasant, but the rooms are starting to get a little long in the tooth--need an upgrade soon. Also, check to ensure they cleaned your room thoroughly...nothting worse than checking into a room that has the smell or a condom and finding that condom in the waste basket.

Thank you for taking your time to give me a great response. I was thinking quite nice and no bang bang music lol. So thanks, I will let you know regarding the rooms.

Thanks again