Sign in to follow this  
IronDragon7

Managing the Overload

Having been in Obsessions, I know about sensory overload, especially after a few shots of tequila. But now I am overwhelmed by the amount of information that the members provide on this site.

I am curious about how everyone manages it: where to stay, where to go, who to see......? It is so easy to forget after 9-18 hours of flight from up to 8 to 12 hours of time zone differences.

I am using MS Office OneNote to cut and paste info (that automatically inserts the URL so that I can find the source). I have also considered using Evernote, an online service, but only if I create an account that is separate from my business account.

One would prefer not to get confused and have the wrong information shared with the wrong audience. ;)

When in BKK it is called adrenaline!.........and mostly, so many BM here that are ready to help you in your quest.Read this board and you will have everything you need to visit the wonderful gurls of BKK.

Offline!!

No kidding I know what you mean, by sensory overload. ANd just to kind of equalize, I try to live mainly offline when I'm in LOS. I have no laptop or tablet, I bring an oldschool phone and if I need to I use an i-net caffee.

Everything else goes in my moleskin-notebook, again oldschool.

Being a super-nerd in my normal life - normally I would want to run the toaster with my tablet via a server in Nepal, I know this is not an solution as disired in the it and tec forum. But a few weeks a year I'm the complete opposite and it works perfect for me.

My motto is best plan, no plan. I use forums like this to gather information -- like what bars are currently well-stocked, what current ST, LT rates are like, etc. For instance, since discovering this forum I now know that there are several girls at Guess Bar who are real nice lookers and known as good tops. Once I'm on the ground though all bets are off. I may walk into Guess Bar and find that I am drawn to a certain girl whose pictures didn't necessarily excite me, or I may just feel like spending the majority of my time at Cascades, or I may find a GG at one of my favorite gogo bars and barfine her three days in a row. The Bangkok playground presents so many possibilities. I just go with what comes up. Something always comes up.