Sign in to follow this  
spoons48

Adelphi suites

Hi

I am booked for 3 nights at the Adelphi suites on soi 8, any reviews and confirmation of guest friendly

Thx

Apologies Spoons just realised after writing a long winded reply below. You were referring to the Adelphi in BKK. I wrote about the one in Pattaya, my Bad Well if you need an Adelphi in Patts then my review would be helpful hahaha As in wrong bloody city not so much help

Hi Spoons, I stayed there last year for a week. It's good & guest friendly though they have to show ID & front desk calls you when they to check if all ok. The rooms are good we had a small drama with a water leak but they were quick to fix it.

The pool is pretty damn good & I made plenty of use out of it as did my guests lol. Staff were good & I made use of the half price cocktail hour by the pool before heading out lol. Sensations is straight down the end of the Soi if you turn left coming out of the hotel. Where Sensations is that is Soi Buakhao. Which if not being to Pattaya is one of the mains Soi's. If you go right at Sensations on to Soi Buakhao then go say 100-150m. On the your left you will hit Soi Made in Thailand (Basically the 1st Soi you come across). Head down that to paradise lol as Newbar is about 125m down that Soi on your right. Then about a further 200m you will hit gold the 69 Bar (will be on your left).

If your hungry I always made use of the night markets food area which if you walk past Soi Made in Thailand. For another 75-100m you will find it on your left you can't miss it lol. As I am one who likes to walk everywhere even if the humidity of Pattaya (yeh not learned my lesson). Then I found the Adelphi a good locale to walk to the main bars of my interest, namely those I listed lol. If walking not your thing then plenty of scooter TAXI'S in the area of hotel. Plus there are a couple of good laundry service places close by as well. 1 liked was on right hand side of Soi about 50m from hotel walking towards Soi Buakhao.

Just one other note if you turn left at Sensations and head down Soi Buakhao about 400-500m you will come across LK Metro Bar area on your right.

Well can't thing of anything else lol so hope the info is helpful & you have a great time. Just wish I was back there soon rather than later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by wfkiwi69

I have stayed at the Adelphi Suites and like the rooms, lb friendly, the Monsoon restaurant and the location. They are doing construction all around Sukhumvit but a major project has just started on the other side of Soi 8. It will be a daytime noise and dust problem for several months. Also behind the hotel on the west side, they are tearing down the old buildings. If you were considering this hotel you may want to hold off until next year.

East Side of Adelphi Suk Soi 8.jpg

West Side Adelphi Suites 2.jpg

West side Adelphi Suites 1.jpg