Heavan@4 Hotel Sukhumvit soi 4 Nana Bangkok   A lot as already been said about this hotel and posted over all the forums. I first noticed this hotel in June 2010 not long after it opened. I did get to look at a room as a friend had stayed there while I was across the road at the Dawin.   I did get to stay there 8 months later and was impressed with the room I had though a mate had a room without a window. So remember if booking ask for one with a window or upgrade to a balcony.   The hotel itself is a funky design and the rooms are modern with flat screen television. electronic room safe that only uses 3 numbers, most use 4 this confused me after a ST with Sha Sha and could not get my camera out as I thought I had put the numbers in wrong, so got no shots of Sha Sha that night. It also as free WI-FI in the rooms as well as the bar with decent priced beer and spirits.   For the perverts among us you can see into the shower from the bedroom as its a glass wall.   I won't go about the hotel as you can find many reviews but it is guest friendly and no charge.   here is a link to its reviews http://www.bangkokla...ic/893-heaven4/