The Dynasty Inn soi 4 Nana Bangkok   I have only stayed at the Dynasty Inn 3 nights on the end of my February 2009 trip and at that time I was seeing Leyla from the Mambo show and she was the only one I took back there, which is a shame as far as the location goes it just by Nana Plaza and a short walk to Guess Bar.   On this visit I was staying in a standard room at the rear near the salon. I received a discount for staying more than 3 nights of 10%. I paid 1100 baht per night.   Dynasty Inn is situated almost next door to Nana Plaza and is guest friendly although if you have two guests at the same time then there is a 500 baht surcharge. You get told this at reception when checking in.   The standard rooms are quite large with en-suite facilities, cable TV and excellent air conditioning which is quiet and functional. The TV has somewhere in the region of 100 channels showing a mixture of Thai and foreign channels. There are also numerous channels showing football from the UK and throughout Europe. The main news channels are Fox, BBC World and al-Jazeera.   Room service is excellent and reasonably priced, available 24 hours and very quick. There is a 10% service charge for room service. There is a wide choice of both Thai and foreigner options. I can recommend the spicy chicken fried rice - delicious and at around £3 excellent value. Two bottles of water are provided free each day when the room is serviced. The wireless internet is free but is switched off for an hour each day at around 6am for reasons unknown, this is Thailand. The speed is around 4mb/s download. I do find the rooms a bit outdated though with the wood panel walls and the tables at the side of the bed seem like marble tops. Just don't fall out of bed and split your head open on one.   Even though I have only stayed there once I still tend eat there on each trip a couple of times, mainly breakfast and early evening grab a coffee or two.   Also it location is good for the skytrain