Sign in to follow this  
Genuine

Rembrandt Hotel Suites and Towers

I cannot find any info on the Rembrandt Hotel Suites and Towers located near Terminal 21. Is it LB friendly, is there a joiner fee, and was it a nice hotel to stay at? Any info would help, I am thinking about booking for tonight.

2 hours ago, Genuine said:

I cannot find any info on the Rembrandt Hotel Suites and Towers located near Terminal 21. Is it LB friendly, is there a joiner fee, and was it a nice hotel to stay at? Any info would help, I am thinking about booking for tonight.

All you have to do is type "Rembrandt" in the search box and it will bring up about 20 posts, including pics and a mini review from One True Saxon a couple of years ago. There's years of info and wisdom to be found here with minimal effort.  

If you can't find the answers you look for, simply send them an email and ask what their guest policy is and tell them a ladyboy will be the guest. Don't be shy because they have heard it all before anyway.  

12 hours ago, Genuine said:

I posted about the towers in OTS hotel thread though it was 2013

https://www.bangkokladyboys.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2785-otss-hotel-reviews/&do=findComment&comment=36118

Edited by OneTrueSaxon