mangatanga

Testing LBs with oral STD kits. Douche bag move or future standard operating procedure

With the prevalence and availability of oral STD kits (via eBay and the like), particularly HIV 1/2, would you ask a potential ST/LT LB partner to take an oral swab test prior to doing the deed?

I think it's the ultimate douche bag move but could this become standard operating procedure in the future? 

Yeah, I know it's a fucked up question but just trying gauge opinions.

It would definitely take some of the stress away from casual sex with dirty whores. How many blood tests you boys had in the past and sweated on getting the results ;)

Condoms only protect you so much.

I would say these sorts of testing kits will become acceptable for both parties to take as they are become more common and reliable.

10 hours ago, sydney69er said:

It would definitely take some of the stress away from casual sex with dirty whores. How many blood tests you boys had in the past and sweated on getting the results ;)

Condoms only protect you so much.

I would say these sorts of testing kits will become acceptable for both parties to take as they are become more common and reliable.

Maybe next time I am in LOS, I'll bring some with me and see how it's received by the LBs. I am sure I'll need to sweeten the pot with a tip for going through with the test but still worth experimenting and reporting back.

I would recommend against it. HIV is just one of the nasties you could get barebacking. The only way to go is condoms. Plus, have you considered what happens if she test positive and she wasn't aware of it? You'd be providing a service to her and to community no doubt but I'm pretty sure that's not mission you're on hooking up with lb prostitutes in bkk

8 hours ago, 360 said:

I would recommend against it. HIV is just one of the nasties you could get barebacking. The only way to go is condoms. Plus, have you considered what happens if she test positive and she wasn't aware of it? You'd be providing a service to her and to community no doubt but I'm pretty sure that's not mission you're on hooking up with lb prostitutes in bkk

I've a friend who visits for long stints, and while he's on PrEP, he's constantly down for the count with other nasties picked up from barebacking pros. 

I 100% recommend against it. Imagine someone tests positive on these tests that are less reliable.
It can destroy someones life, people need care when they get tested. They need a professional to tell them what a result means and they need some level of comfort.
Imho it's unethical to do home testing.